Cauliflower & Paneer Keema Pav
Keema is conventional South-Asian dish made with floor lamb. Each family has their very own model of it. You may make Keema utilizing any kind of finely minced meat, eggs or veggie. Right here is my straightforward peezy model made out of Riced Cauliflower & shredded Paneer. My favourite technique to eat Keema is with toasted Croissant.
Utilizing birdseyevegetables steamfresh Riced cauliflower bag makes the cooking course of quicker; it comes collectively in lower than 20 minute. Fast and simple weeknight meal.
* 1 (10 oz) bag of riced cauliflower(birdseyevegetables )
* 1/2 cup Inexperienced Peas
* 3/four cup paneer, shredded
* 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
* 1/four cup tomato purée
* 1 Serrano Chopped
* 1 tbsp Ginger, grated or minced
* 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
* 1 tsp Purple Chilli powder
* 1/2 tsp Turmeric
* 1 tsp Cumin-Coriander powder
* 1 tsp Garam Masala
* 1 tsp Pavbhaji masala
* 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
* 1/four tsp Asafoetida
* 1 tbsp oil
* 1 tsp Lemon Juice
* 1/four cup cilantro chopped
* Salt per style
* Cook dinner cauliflower rice in microwave as per bundle course.
* In a heavy pan hear oil or ghee and add cumin seeds. Add asafoetida and chopped onions and saute till golden brown.
* As soon as the onions have barely browned add ginger, garlic and inexperienced chilies and saute for a minute.
* Now add tomato paste, tomato purée, salt, turmeric, chili powder, coriander powder, some chopped cilantro and sauté for couple of minutes. Add 1/four cup of water and permit the combination to prepare dinner for about 3-5 minutes till oil begin to separate.
* Add garam masala, pavbhaji masala and blend nicely.
* Add cooked riced cauliflower and peas within the masala and blend nicely. Cowl the pan and prepare dinner on low flame for approx 5-7 minutes or until cooked.
* Now add paneer, cilantro and lemon juice and blend gently.
* Serve it with toasted croissant and luxuriate in!!