Chipotle Brussels Sprouts Tacos 🌮
This Brussels Sprouts Tacos are fast and simple to make. They’re so vibrant and cheery, clean-eating pleasant, so savory and soul-satisfying.These could be your new favourite taco!
* 2 cup Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
* 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
* Three tbsp adobe sauce (from a can of chipotle peppers in adobe sauce)
* 3/Four cup corn, defrosted
* 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 small white onion, diced
* 1 Jalapeño, sliced
* 2 tbsp garlic, minced
* 1 tbsp taco seasoning
* 1 tsp honey
* 2 tbsp lime juice
* salt to style
* Chopped avocado for topping (optionally available)
* 1/Four cup Cilantro, chopped
* Smooth corn tortillas
* crumbed queso fresco or Feta cheese
—Cilantro lime Dressing—
* Three tbsp Greek yogurt
* 3/Four cup cilantro
* 1 jalapeño
* 2 garlic cloves
* 1 tbsp Lime juice
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* Salt & pepper to style
Mix the whole lot in a blender till it’s creamy consistency.
* Warmth oil in a big saute pan over medium-high warmth. Add onion, garlic and jalapeño and saute for Three minutes. Add brussels sprouts, chipotle adobe sauce, salt and stir to mix. Proceed sauteing for 5-6 extra minutes, stirring sometimes, till the brussels sprouts are softened and cooked via.
* Stir within the black beans, corn, taco seasoning, lime juice and honey and cook dinner for 3-Four extra minutes. Take away pan from the warmth and add chopped cilantro and put aside.
* In the meantime, because the veggies are sauteing, make your dressing/sauce. (See directions above)
* Layer every tortillas with a scoop of cooked brussels sprouts combination then sprinkle with diced avocado, cheese and drizzle cilantro lime dressing on prime and revel in!