Chmichurri Fried Rice
All the intense, sizzling flavors of South American chimichurri sauce come collectively in a single skillet for this straightforward dinner.Ever since first time I attempted Chimichurri rice at my associates place, I used to be itching to attempt it out.
Fried rice is a fast and scrumptious approach to rework leftovers into one thing scrumptious! I’ve integrated all of the chimichurri sauce substances into the rice no have to make separate sauce. It’s fast and straightforward excellent for a facet dish or should you stir fry hen or shrimp, it’s a ONEPOT meal!!
* Three cups cooked Basmati rice
* 1 small onion sliced
* half cup shallots, chopped
* 3-Four cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 tbsp tomatoes paste
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 1 ½ tbsp. panca chili pepper paste or pink chili powder
* 2 Tbsp pink vinegar
* half tsp dried oregano
* 1 tsp cumin powder
* Pinch pink pepper flakes
* ¼ tsp turmeric
* half cup inexperienced peas
* 1 pink bell pepper, chopped
* 1 cup chopped cilantro
1. In a wok warmth up the oil. Add the onion, shallots and garlic and prepare dinner over a low warmth till tender.
2. Add panca chili pepper paste, tomato paste, turmeric, pink pepper flakes, cumin and oregano and prepare dinner till aromatic for about 3-Four minutes.
3. Add the the salt, peas, bell peppers and vinegar and prepare dinner for couple of minutes.
4. Add cooked rice and stir fry rapidly at medium excessive temperature, till the rice is heat.
5. Add cilantro, combine nicely and serve sizzling!