Creamy Southwest Chipotle Pasta
For all those that have had a yearning for some Tex Mex cooking, do this pasta dish with a creamy southwestern twist. Excellent for a weeknight or a date night time dinner. You may add any protein you want. No butter and no heavy cream wanted.
* 1/2 lb Rigatoni pasta
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 white onion, chopped
* 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
* 2 chipotle pepper, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
* 1 tsp honey
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 2 slice American white cheese (torned into items)
* 1/Four cup pasta water
* 1 tablespoon chopped recent cilantro
* 1/2 cup frozen corn
* 1/2 cup black beans
* 1 inexperienced bell pepper, cubed
* 1 purple bell pepper, cubed
1. Add oil and chopped onion in a skillet. Prepare dinner onion till mushy, then add the minced garlic and chopped chipotle pepper.
2. Add purple & inexperienced bell peppers, corn, black beans, taco seasoning, adobe chipotle sauce and honey and blend nicely.
3. Stir in your cheeses. Maintain whisking from one hand and add milk slowly into the combination. Maintain whisking till all of the cheese are melted. Add reserved pasta water to the pan and convey to a simmer.
4. Pour cooked pasta into your creamy sauce and provides it a pleasant stir to totally coat pasta. Take away from warmth and canopy to let the flavors to grow to be the pasta, about 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cilantro. You might be able to serve! Take pleasure in!!