Awards present college students with a possibility to be educated. So for serving to college students, Grand View College is providing the Director’s Awards within the USA.
The motive of the bursary is to help candidates who’re going to enroll within the undergraduate diploma programme for the educational yr 2022-2023.
Grand View College is a non-public liberal arts school in Des Moines, Iowa. It was based in 1896 and is a part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, a church in america. Grand View College is 35th on the checklist of regional faculties.
Why research at Grand View University? Grand View College encourages, equips, and empowers college students to achieve their full potential and serve the world. The core values at Grand View College assist college, employees, and college students do their jobs and attain their objectives on the college.
Utility Deadline: The college accepts and opinions functions on a rolling foundation. Nonetheless, the candidates are requested to look at course-specific software and doc submission deadlines.
- College or Group: Grand View College
- Division: NA
- Course Degree: Undergraduate
- Award: $13,000
- Variety of Awards: NA
- Entry Mode: On-line
- Nationality: Worldwide
- The award could be taken within the USA.
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Undergraduate programmes provided at Grand View could be utilized.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the next/given standards:
- The candidates have to be first-year college students at Grand View.
- The candidates have to be abroad residents.
Find out how to Apply
- Find out how to Apply: College students should use the university portal to use for admission at Grand View. Candidates can be thought-about primarily based on the admission software.
- Supporting Paperwork: Submit official transcripts, Declaration of monetary assets, Copy of passport, Letter of advice, Assertion of goal, Skilled resume.
- Admission Necessities: The candidates should have graduated highschool or have a bachelor’s diploma with a minimal GPA of two.75/4.00.
- Language Requirement: The scholars should submit scores of the next English language proficiency checks:
- TOEFL – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 95
Grand View College will present the award quantity of $13000 for high-potential candidates within the USA.