Ginger Rose Margarita
6 oz 100% blanco tequila
Four ozfresh lime juice
2 tsp. rose water
2 ozCitrus Ginger syrup (See recipe under)
2 ozCointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
natural dry rose petals,
—Citrus Ginger Easy Syrup—
1/Four cup water
2 tbs sugar ( you’ll be able to add extra sugar to equal to water ratio)
Four slice of ginger, washed and reduce into skinny slices
1 tsp Orange zest
10 dry rose petals(non-obligatory)
Sprint of salt
1. Add the sugar, water and ginger to a small saucepan over medium warmth.
2. Stir till sugar is dissolved. Let this combination boil gently for a couple of minutes in regulation flame and canopy the pan and let it simmer for 2-Three minutes.
3. Take away from warmth and add rose petals and orange zest let sit coated for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Double-strain the combination and retailer in a jar.
* Put all elements right into a shaker. Add ice and shake. Pour right into a rocks glass rimmed with Rose Salt. (2 servings)