If you happen to love nachos and tater tots, you’re going to love these tacky TACHOS !! First time I had these at my favourite lunch place close to my work and since then I’ve been making it at house for teenagers and it’s their favourite meal!!
It’s simple to make and you’ll layer along with your favourite toppings!!shelfandsociety I miss our lunch date to our favourite place 😌
1 bag frozen tater tots traderjoes
1 jalapeno, diced
1 small onion, diced
1 cup corn, thawed
1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 tsp taco seasoning
1 half cups mexican mix cheese
1 cup queso blanco
half cup pico de gallo
Guacamole, for serving
* Bake or fry the tater tots per the package deal directions then organize them in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
* whereas tater tots are baking, warmth up oil in a pan and add jalapeno and onion prepare dinner for two minutes. Add black beans, corn and taco seasoning. Prepare dinner for extra four minutes. As soon as cooked, put aside the combination.
* In a baking pan begin layering baked tator tots, cooked beans/corn combination and cheese. Bake the totchos till the cheese is melted, three to five minutes.
* Take away the tochos from the oven and high them with the heated queso, pico de gallo and guacamole.
* Serve instantly and Get pleasure from!!