Late-Evening Ramen Noodles!
It’s a reality: Ramen tastes higher after midnight. This Asian-influenced recipe combines chile paste with veggies and ramen noodles and so extremely straightforward to make. Excellent for late-night snack.
• 2 3oz packet ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
• 1 tbsp garlic, finely minced
• 1 tsp ginger, finely grated
• 1/2 cup sliced scallions (separate inexperienced and white components)
• 1/2 cup carrots shredded
• 1 cups cabbage shredded
• 1 small inexperienced bell pepper sliced
• 1 small purple bell pepper sliced
• Cilantro for garnish
•1 1/2 tbsp gochujang paste, or Sambal chile-garlic paste
•1 tsp sriracha
•1 tsp hoisin sauce, (you possibly can substitute with soybean paste)
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• 1 tbsp water
1. Prepare dinner the ramen noodles with out the seasoning packet as directed on package deal. Drain and put aside.
2. In a big skillet warmth 1-2 tbsp of oil and let the oil warmth up. As soon as the oil is scorching add the garlic, ginger and scallion whites and allow them to cook dinner till barely comfortable.
3. Add sliced purple and inexperienced peppers and shredded carrots, and the cabbage proceed to stir and cook dinner till the veggies are aromatic and wilted a bit extra.
4. Flip the range to medium low warmth, and add the sauce and proceed to stir. Add within the drained cooked noodles, together with inexperienced scallions and cilantro.
5. Serve scorching! .