Mango Farro Salad
After a tough exercise you want a protein packed meal. Farro is an entire grain and it’s full of fiber, protein, nutritional vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This salad has farro, mango, basil, peanuts, cucumber, cilantro, tomato and onion. For spice I added serrano pepper.
* 1 cup Farro, cooked in salted water
* 1 Inexperienced Mango, diced
* 1 medium onion, diced
* 2 medium tomatoes, diced
* 2 inexperienced chillies, finely minced
* 1/four cup english cucumber, diced
* 1/four cup roasted peanuts
* 2 tbsp basil, chopped
* 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
* 1 tsp Methi masala( pickle masala)
* half of tsp chaat masala
* half of tsp chilli powder
* half of tsp cumin powder
* Salt to style
* 2 tsp lime juice
* In a saucepan boil water. As soon as it involves boil add the washed farro and salt. Boil until the pearls are smooth.
* Drain the farro and let it cool fully. In the meantime chop all of the veggies and fruits. Combine all of the salad components gently and Take pleasure in!!