Mango Farro Salad
After exhausting exercise you want protein packed meal. This salad has farro, mango, basil, peanuts, cucumber, cilantro, tomato and onion. For spice I added serrano pepper. Farro is an entire grain and it’s full of stuffed with fiber, protein, nutritional vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
* 1 cup Farro, cooked in salted water
* 1 Inexperienced Mango, diced
* 1 medium onion, diced
* 2 medium tomatoes, diced
* 2 inexperienced chillies, finely minced
* 1/four cup english cucumber, diced
* 1/four cup roasted peanuts
* 2 tbsp basil, chopped
* 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
* 1 tsp Methi masala( pickle masala)
* half tsp chaat masala
* half tsp chilli powder
* half tsp cumin powder
* Salt to style
* 2 tsp lime juice
* In a sauce pan boil water. As soon as it involves boil add the washed farro and salt. Boil until the pearls are mushy.
* Drain the farro and let it utterly cool. In the meantime chop all of the veggies and fruits. Combine all of the salad components gently and Get pleasure from!!