Mumbai road meals – Paneer Tawa Pulao
Fast and straightforward recipe. Beneath 30 minutes. This can be a good recipe for younger youngsters to begin studying cooking. That is the primary dish I taught my daughter when she was 12-13 years previous.
* 2 cups cooked rice
* 1 cup paneer, cubed
* 2 tbsp butter
* 1 small purple onion, sliced
* 1 tsp cumin seeds
* 1 tbsp ginger, grated
* 1 tbsp garlic, minced
* 1 tsp purple garlic chutney
* 1 small inexperienced bell pepper, diced
* 1 small purple bell pepper, diced
* 1 tbsp tomato paste
* 2 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
* 1 tsp purple chilly powder
* 1 tsp turmeric
* Salt to style
* Lemon juice
* Chopped Cilantro for garnishing
1. Warmth a pan over medium excessive warmth and add butter. As soon as butter is scorching add cumin seeds and onions, garlic and ginger. Let that prepare dinner for couple of minutes.
2. Add purple garlic chutney and tomato paste cowl the pan let that prepare dinner 1-2 minutes on low flame.
3. Add diced peppers, pavbhaji masala, chilly powder and turmeric and prepare dinner till midway cooked, about 3-Four minutes.
4. Add cubed paneer and blend it nicely. Add two tbsp water and canopy it and prepare dinner for 1-2 min.
5. Add rice, salt, lemon juice and blend nicely till every part is mixed. You possibly can add pinch of sugar to steadiness out all of the flavors.
6. Serve scorching with chopped cilantro as garnish .