QUICK SPICY RAMEN STIR-FRY
A scrumptious, straightforward and spicy korean noodle stir fry! This Asian-influenced recipe combines Korean chile paste with veggies and ramen noodles and so extremely straightforward to make. Excellent for late-night snack.
* 2 (3oz )packet ramen noodles (discard the seasoning packet)
* 1 tbsp garlic, finely minced
* 1 tsp ginger, finely grated
* 1/2 cup sliced scallions (separate inexperienced and white elements)
* 1/2 cup carrots shredded
* 1 cups cabbage shredded
* 1 small inexperienced bell pepper sliced
* 1 small pink bell pepper sliced
* Cilantro for garnish
* 1 1/2 tbsp gochujang paste, or Sambal chile-garlic paste
* 1 tsp sriracha
* 1 tsp hoisin sauce, (you may substitute with soybean paste)
* 1 tbsp soy sauce
* 1 tbsp lime juice
* 1 tbsp water
* Prepare dinner the ramen noodles with out the seasoning packet as directed on package deal. Drain and put aside.
* In a bowl whisk collectively all of the sauce components and preserve it apart.
* In a big skillet warmth 1-2 tbsp of oil and let the oil warmth up. As soon as the oil is sizzling add the garlic, ginger and scallion whites and allow them to prepare dinner till barely smooth.
* Add sliced pink and inexperienced peppers and shredded carrots, and the cabbage proceed to stir and prepare dinner till the veggies are aromatic and wilted a bit extra.
* Flip the range to medium low warmth, and add the sauce and proceed to stir. Add within the drained cooked noodles, together with inexperienced scallions and cilantro.
* Serve sizzling! .