Tandoori Hen/Paneer Sliders
* 2 cup shredded Rotisserie Hen
* 2 tbsp yogurt
* 2 tbsp Tandoori masala
* 1 tbsp Oil or Ghee
* 1 crimson onion
* 1 tbsp ginger
* 1 tsp chili paste
* 1 tbsp garlic paste
* 2 tbsp tomato paste
* 2 tbsp lemon juice
* 1 tsp turmeric
* 1 tsp crimson chili powder
* 1 tsp garam masala
* 1 tbsp kasoori methi
* 1/Four cup heavy cream
* 1/Four cup Chopped cilantro
* stonefirenaan Naan Dippers or (mini Naan lower into quarter)
* 1 cup Shredded lettuce
* 1 cup Pico de gallo
* Mint Yogurt Raita
—Mint Yogurt Raita—
* half cup Greek yogurt
* 2 tbs cilantro, chopped high quality
* 1 tbs jalapeño, chopped high quality
* 10 recent mint leaves, chopped high quality
* 1 teaspoon cumin powder
* Salt to style
* 1 teaspoon sugar (non-compulsory)
* 1 tbsp water
Whisk all of the substances collectively in a big bowl, eradicating any main lumps and chill within the fridge.
* To make tandoori paneer use 1 ½ cup shredded paneer and all of the substances from hen besides yogurt and lemon juice.
* In a pan warmth ghee on medium warmth and add onions, chili-ginger paste and garlic paste and cook dinner for about Four minutes.
* Add tomato paste, tandoori powder and all of the spice powders and let it cook dinner for 3-Four minute.
* Add kasoori methi, cream Garam masala and salt and blend nicely and switch off the range. Now gently fold the paneer and cilantro into cooked combination.
* Add yogurt and lemon juice to the shredded rotisserie hen and maintain it apart for 15 minutes.
* In a pan warmth oil on medium warmth and add onions, ginger, garlic and inexperienced chili and cook dinner for about 4-5 minutes.
* Add tomato paste, cilantro and salt and cook dinner for one more 2-Three minutes. Add tandoori powder, turmeric, crimson chili powder and let it cook dinner for 1-2 minute.
* Add marinated hen and blend nicely. Add little water and canopy the pan with a lid and let it cook dinner for 1-2 minutes on a legislation flame.
* Add 2 tbsp heavy cream, kasoori methi and Garam masala and blend nicely.
* To assemble the sliders, layer hen, lettuce, pico de gallo, mint Raita, recent cilantro and squeeze lime onto toasted Naan and revel in!