Thai Spicy Basil Tofu Stir Fry aka Tofu Pad Krapow. Stir fried floor tofu with veggies in a spicy, savory and candy sauce! The seasoning sauce has good mixture of substances and it’s a lot flavorful. This dish is my go-to meals once I want a simple dinner for my household. This recipe comes collectively in 20 minutes and filled with flavors!!
* 2 tbsp oil
* 1 pkg Tofu, additional agency
* 1 purple bell pepper, diced
* three small shallots, sliced
* 6 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 Thai purple chilies or different sizzling pepper
* 1 half cup contemporary basil leaves
* 4-5 mint leaves, finely minced(elective)
* 2 tbsp oyster sauce, vegetarian
* 2 tbsp darkish soy sauce or tamari
* 1 tbsp Thai type chili sauce, kikkomanusa
* 1 tbsp sriracha
* 1 tbsp lime juice
* 2 tsp brown sugar
* 1 tbsp water
* Combine the sauce substances in a mixing bowl till well-combined and put aside.
* In a motor & pastel take garlic and chili pepper and smash the collectively and make paste out of it.
* Drain and crumble your packet of tofu. In a nonstick pan with low-medium warmth (no oil), pan-fry crumbled tofu and a couple of tbsp of sauce till golden brown. Take away from the pan and maintain it apart.
* Utilizing the identical pan add oil and sauté chili-garlic paste and shallots till mushy. Add half the sauce, cooked tofu, bell peppers and mint and let simmer for two minutes. Then, add remaining sauce and let the sauce thicken.
* Lastly, stir in basil and serve heat along with your rice or rice noodles and Take pleasure in!!