These Chili Cheese Corn Bites are spicy, tacky and completely addicting!! They’re baked and stuffed with cheese, corn, bell peppers, chili and spices!! Really easy and enjoyable to make due to Pillsbury seamless dough sheets!!
* 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
* 1 Serrano pepper, minced
* half cup onion, minced
* 2 garlic clove, grated
* half cup inexperienced bell pepper, finely diced
* 2 tbsp mayonnaise
* 1 cup mozzarella shredded cheese
* 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
* 2 tsp crushed pink flakes
* 1 tsp oregano
* 1 tbsp taco seasoning
* Salt & pepper to style
* 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
* 2 tbsp basil, finely chopped
* 1 can pillsbury crescent-roll dough
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin. You’ll be able to mini muffins pan if you would like. That can make 24 cups.
2. Combine the entire substances besides the crescent rolls till completely mixed.
3. Flour the floor and unroll the crescent-roll dough after which roll out barely.
5. Minimize the dough into 12 rounds utilizing a Three 1/4″ spherical cutter. (When you’re utilizing mini muffins then reduce rounds utilizing 2 /14” cutter)
7. Place one spherical of dough in every muffin properly and unfold it up the perimeters. Fill every crescent cup with the filling, being cautious to not overfill them.
8. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, till evenly browned.
9. Garnish with chili and cilantro and serve it along with your favourite sauce/chutney!!