These ENCHILADA STUFFED SHELLS are the right mix of my two favourite cuisines: Mexican and Italian! These stuffed shells are bursting with flavors! Made with verity of beans and veggies and topped with cheese and enchilada sauce. Good for dinner or to serve to massive crowd.
* 1 can Black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 Purple Onion, diced small
* 1 zucchini, diced small
* 1 pink pepper, diced small
* 1 cup refried pinto beans
* 2 jalapeño peppers, diced small
* 1 tbsp garlic, minced
* 2 tbsp taco seasoning – Dealer Joe’s
* 1 cups corn kernels
* 1 can Rotel tomato
* 2 10 oz. Cans Previous El Paso Enchilada Sauce
* 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
* Three inexperienced onions, chopped
* 1 cupShredded Mexican Mix Cheese
* half of field of jumbo shells( about 20 shells)
1. Warmth a big skillet over medium excessive warmth and add onions, garlic and jalapeño and let it prepare dinner for 1-2 minutes. Add peppers, zucchini, corn and salt and let the veggies get little soften.
2. Add refried beans, black beans, Rotel tomatoes, taco seasonings and add chopped cilantro and blend nicely.
3. Prepare dinner for about 10 minutes, coated, on medium low warmth, stirring constantly. Prepare dinner one other Three minutes uncovered till all veggies have softened.
4. Deliver a big pot of salted water to a boil. Add the jumbo shells and prepare dinner as per field route. Drain, rinse in chilly water. Set shells out individually on chopping board/baking sheet in order that they don’t stick collectively.
5. Pour 1 can of the enchilada sauce within the backside of a 9 inch or 13 inch baking dish.
6. Stuff every shell with the bean/veggies combination. Place shells in 9×13 pan open facet up. Cowl shells with extra enchilada sauce on high. Add shredded cheese.
7. Cowl with foil and bake for 28-30 minutes. After 30 minute take away the foil and bake for 3-5 extra minutes.
8. Prime with inexperienced onions, black olives,lettuce and many others. Serve with bitter cream and/or salsa.