These herbed ricotta crostini are the simplest appetizer EVER and ideal for summer time days! Ginger-Honey Beets with Herbed Ricotta Crostini!
* half of pound recent ricotta
* 1 tablespoons recent lemon juice
* 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
* 1 garlic clove, finely grated * 1 tbsp EVOO * 1/Four cup finely chopped blended herbs(thyme, basil, cilantro) Plus extra Thyme for garnish * salt & Pepper to style
* Pinch of crushed crimson pepper
* half of package deal of lovebeets chopped (ginger & honey taste)
* 1 loaf baguettes
* In a bowl add ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, crushed crimson pepper, combine herbs and season generously with salt and pepper.
* Chop beets(Love Beets are already cooked) into 1/Four inch dice and maintain it apart.
* Slice the baguettes and brush every slice with olive oil;
* Pre-heat oven 400f and bake the bread slice for 3-Four minutes.
* Now unfold beneficiant quantity of ricotta over the toasted bread, high them with chopped beets and thyme. Drizzle some honey on high and revel in!!