This Spicy Garlic White Wine Pasta with Recent Herbs recipe is SO good! Are you seeing what I’m seeing? Oh garlic-white wine- herbs pasta bliss, how I really like thee!
This recipe is fast and simple however tastes like a elaborate Italian restaurant dinner!!
* 1/Four cup EVOO
* eight cloves of garlic , peeled
* 1 cup Rao’s marinara sauce
* half Field spaghetti/Angel hair, protein+
* 1/Four cup dry white wine
* 1 tbsp purple pepper flakes
* 1 Serrano chillies (non-compulsory)
* half bunch of recent cilantro with stalks (roughly chop leaves and finely chop stalks)
* 1/Four cup basil, finely chopped
* freshly floor black pepper
* Grated Parmesan cheese, garnish
1. Prepare dinner the spaghetti in keeping with packet directions in a big pan of salted boiling water. Reserve a 1/Four cup of the cooking water.
2. Warmth olive oil in a medium frying pan over a low warmth, then add finely sliced garlic cloves. Fry for a couple of seconds, then add the chillies, purple pepper flakes and cilantro stalks.
3. Add white wine and tomato sauce, salt & black pepper, then stir properly. Prepare dinner for Three to Four min on a sluggish simmer.
4. Now add spaghetti to the sauce and toss properly, flip off the warmth and cilantro leaves and basil including a splash of the reserved cooking water to loosen, if wanted stir in additional tomato sauce.
5. Garnish with extra herbs and parmesan cheese and serve scorching!!