White Bean & Quinoa Veggie Burger
This Latin flavored White Bean & Quinoa Veggie burger is filled with spices and herbs then topped with sautéed mushrooms & jalapeño and lathered in Peruvian inexperienced sauce . These simple do-it-yourself burgers are the right mixture of savory & spicy and are available collectively in simply 30 minutes!
Add this White Bean & Quinoa Veggie burger to Memorial Day celebration but in addition good for these busy weeknights!!
* 1 cup cooked quinoa
* 1 can of white beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 jalepeno
* 5 cloves of garlic
* half cup of basil
* half cup of cilantro
* 1 small orange bell pepper, finely diced
* ½ cup shallot, finely diced
* 1 giant boiled & mashed potato
* half cup bread crumbs
* 2 teaspoon of cumin powder
* 2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
* 2 teaspoon paprika
* 1 tsp Adobo Seasoning
* 2 tsp lime juice
* Salt & pepper as per style
* Peruvian inexperienced sauce(recipe on my web page)
* Roasted mushrooms & jalapeño
* tomato, sliced
* leafy greens
* pink onion, sliced
* burger buns of alternative
* Finely diced shallot and bell pepper into small items.
* Rinse and dry white beans . As soon as dried switch them to a meals processor with the garlic, herbs and jalapeno.
* Pulse till every part is minced however not puree. In between pulsing, scrape down the perimeters if mandatory.
* Switch combination to bowl and add shallots, bell peppers, cooked quinoa, mashed potatoes, bread crumbs and all of the spices. Season to style with salt, pepper and extra of the opposite spices.
* Use your palms to kind 8-10 even patties about ½ inch thick. Place on a plate, cowl with plastic wrap and place within the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
* Warmth oil in a large nonstick pan. Unfold evenly after which place patties with out overcrowding. You possibly can cook dinner them in batches. Prepare dinner for three to four minutes on both sides.
* Serve on bun or mattress of leafy greens with alternative of toppings!