Who doesn’t love a giant cozy bowl of Minestrone Soup. Everybody has their very own model of it. My minestrone soup is loaded with veggies, like spinach, zucchini , carrots, celery and simmered in flavorful & spicy tomato broth. It is also protein full of crimson & white kidney beans. You may be full for hours from this wholesome, nutritious soup!
* 1 (28 ounce) Rao’s Tomato Marinara sauce
* 6 cups vegetable inventory
* 1 cup carrots, diced
* 1 cup celery, diced
* 1 white onion, diced
* 5 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 Tbsp crimson crushed crimson pepper
* 2 bay leaves
* 2 tsp dried oregano
* 1 tsp italian seasoning
* 1 can (15 oz) crimson kidney beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can (15 oz) white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
* 2 cups zucchini, diced
* 1 cups medium shells pasta
* 2 half of cups child spinach
* salt and pepper to style
* Parmesan-Romano shredded cheese, for serving
* Warmth oil in a 4- to 5-quart thick-bottomed pot on medium-high warmth. Add the onion, carrot, celery and bay leaf. Cook dinner till frivolously browned, about 6-Eight minutes. Add the garlic, crushed crimson pepper and cook dinner a minute extra.
* Subsequent add in tomato sauce, kidney beans, vegetable broth, italian seasoning, oregano and salt and pepper. Cowl and cook dinner on medium low for five minutes.
* Subsequent add zucchini and pasta. Cook dinner uncovered for 8-12 extra minutes or till pasta is al dente. Flip off the range and add spinach and stir till spinach is wilted. Pour right into a bowl and serve with parmesan cheese on prime. Get pleasure from it with toasted bread!